[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: ManagedConnectionFactory is null Problem - Not related t

jimmycallaghan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 2 13:08:34 EDT 2007

Hi Ravi,

did you find a solution to this? I've got a similar problem. I can't reproduce the error on my local JBoss server no matter how many hot deployments of the application (not the -ds.xml) file I do. However, every now and then, I get the "You are trying to use a connection factory that has been shut down" error. It's as if the ManagedConnectionFactory is timeing out after a couple of days for some reason.

Jimbo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059688#4059688

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059688