[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Logging out a User

edgoquist do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 2 14:53:59 EDT 2007

Hello all,

Is there a way to programmatically logout a user? I've seen a bunch of stuff about invalidating the session but that doesn't really clear the authentication. i'm looking for something along the lines of:

Subject subj = new Subject (true, request.getUserPrincipal(), null, null);
LoginContext lc = new LoginContext(null, subj);
lc.logout();

I realize that that isn't going to come close to working but the idea is there: i want to be able to log a user out.

I'd also llike to know if there is a login timeout that can be specified in the config.xml files.

thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059714#4059714

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059714