[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2.0 BETA

dunks80 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 2 21:08:38 EDT 2007

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : I've fixed this in CVS - thanks for the report :)

Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't the lines that render the id for s:link and s:button be...

  | if (link.getId() != null)
  |       {
  |          writer.writeAttribute(HTML.ID_ATTR, link.getClientId(context), HTML.ID_ATTR);
  |       }

and

  | if (button.getId() != null)
  |       {
  |          writer.writeAttribute(HTML.ID_ATTR, button.getClientId(context), HTML.ID_ATTR);
  |       }

...respectively. Instead of

  | if (link.getId() != null)
  |       {
  |          writer.writeAttribute(HTML.ID_ATTR, link.getId(), HTML.ID_ATTR);
  |       }

and

  | if (button.getId() != null)
  |       {
  |          writer.writeAttribute(HTML.ID_ATTR, button.getId(), HTML.ID_ATTR);
  |       }

which is what I'm seeing in HEAD right now.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059771#4059771

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059771