[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Packaging-feature in jboss-tools ?

Rhodan76 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 3 07:44:25 EDT 2007

Ok, some questions to the new packaging. We have a jee-application, for which we had (jbosside 2.0.0beta2) packaged more than one archive: a client.jar, an ejb.jar and an application.ear.

1. With the old form of packaging it was possible to build all 3 files with one click ("Run Packaging"). Can this be accomplished with the new packaging too ?
2. Under Project-->Settings-->Packanging Archives is a point "enable incremental builder". What does that mean ?
3. Exists already a more detailed documentation to the (new) features of new packaging ? Where to find ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059899#4059899

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059899