[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: disappearing topic

jgilbert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 3 10:21:11 EDT 2007

i can start and stop my server with just the topic deployed and everything is fine. every time i restart my topic is still in the jndi tree.

however, as soon as i deploy an ear with an mdb that uses the topic, the topic will disappear from the jndi tree on a restart.

also, when i look in the DefaultDS the post office table does have the subscription for the mdb to the topic.

this same ear worked fine on 4.0.5 with 1.0.1.SP5

my ejb3 mdb does explicitly define all the various metadata like client id, subscription name, etc.. which is different from the example included with messaging.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059989#4059989

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059989