[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss AS 4.2.0GA + JBoss Portal 2.6 + JSF 1.2 + JSFPortl

viggo.navarsete do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 3 11:54:17 EDT 2007

I'm not bundling with the jsf-impl.jar and jsf-api.jar. Only libraries bundled are:
portlet-api-1.0.jar
ajax-wrapper-comp.jar
jsf-portlet.jar (the portlet brigde I referred to earlier in this thread)

Can I send you the whole war file so that you can take a look at it?

Some general questions:
1. Which JSF implementation do you recommend? Since JBoss 4.2.0 bundles with the sun JSF 1.2 RI, does it mean that JBoss thinks that's a better implementation than MyFaces?
2. Is it correct that I'm supposed to declare com.sun.faces.portlet.FacesPortlet as portlet-class in portlet.xml, or am I supposed to declare the class that I use that extends the com.sun.faces.portlet.FacesPortlet class? I have a class com.test.Search which extends the FacesPortlet.

The war file that I deployed on JBoss 4.2.0 runs perfectly in the Open Source Portlet Container used in Netbeans.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060045#4060045

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060045