[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - process instance and groups

ricardomarques do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 3 12:24:43 EDT 2007

Hi guys

Continuing a bit the problem in this topic: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=73247
 but not quite.

i have this process definition piece:

  | <start-state name="enter request">
  |       <task name="request entry">
  |          <controller>
  |             <variable name="start date" access="read,write,required"></variable>
  |             <variable name="duration" access="read,write,required"></variable>
  |          </controller>
  |          <assignment expression="group(users)"></assignment>
  |       </task>
  |       <transition name="" to="evaluate request"></transition>
  |    </start-state>

and this instanciation code:

  | cmd = new NewProcessInstanceCommand();
  | cmd.setProcessId(Long.parseLong(pid));
  | cmd.setActorId(userName);
  | cmd.setCreateStartTask(true);
  |
  | getEngine().execute(cmd);

both user grover and ernie belong to "users"

if I log as grover or ernie and initiate a process instance, the first task goes to that user tasklist.

The behavior that i was expecting was that, that task instance appears on group "users" task list.

I'm creating the instance the right way, or for that behavior something must change?

any feedback would be usefull :)

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060061#4060061

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060061