[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - s:graphicImage and images being shared by users!

sradford do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 3 13:02:48 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm sure you won't believe me but...

In our Seam 1.2.1 application we are observing that images belonging to 'User A' are being rendered via the DynamicImageStore by 'User B'.

We are only able to replicate on Solaris and Ubuntu, and not Windows.

On trying to debug (over the last 5days!) we note that when things go wrong, the number of images stored in the internal Map of DynamicImageStore is wrong. For instance it may be 9 when there are only 2 images being rendered for the current user. The other 7 being images of other users.

>From our investigation we can only assume that the DynamicImageStore (or its internal Map) we retrieve is not being confined to a particular user, and neither is it being cleaned-up correctly after use.

Has anyone ANY idea why?

- The nearest forum posting we can see in anyway related to this is http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=110988

Thanks in advance.