[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - pages-2.0.xsd schema - undocumented features

wschwendt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 3 16:14:01 EDT 2007

I've just taken a look at the schema definition ( pages-2.0.xsd ) for the pages.xml configuration file.

>From my perspective there are two things of note:

1) In pages.xml an element named "conversation"  can be placed as child element below the "pages"-element.  This conversation element can have three attributes: name, parameter-name and parameter-value.

What is this "conversation"-element good for?

2) The "page"-element can have a child element named "in" with the following attributes: name, scope and value.

Again, what is the "in"-element good for?

The Seam docs (as of Seam2.0.0Beta1) say nothing about it yet, and the Seam examples don't make use of this elements either.

I'm aware that there's way too much traffic on this mailing list/forum and I don't want to bother the Seam developers with mundane questions, but perhaps my question is of interest to more users, so I'm posting it here.

Regards,

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060132#4060132

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060132