[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Does Seam really support back buttoning?

smithbstl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 3 17:27:35 EDT 2007

Ok, I guess I told you wrong.  jPDL pageflows are related to jBPM because they are installed using the jBPM namespace in components.xml

<core:jbpm>
  |     <core:pageflow-definitions>
  |         <value>pageflow.jpdl.xml</value>
  |     </core:pageflow-definitions>
  | </core:jbpm>

But you don't have to use jBPM in order to use pageflows.  Now if you are not defining any jBPM processes, there really is no "process" scope.  What will get rolled back using the back button is the Long Running conversation that is started in the pageflow defined in pageflow.jpdl.xml NOT pages.xml, I was mistaken in my previous post, sorry.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060157#4060157

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060157