[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem with Seam 1.2.1 and Trinidad 1.0.1

fquimbay do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 4 00:33:14 EDT 2007

Greetings ...

Pete and Fmars, thanks for your answers. I obtained successfully deploy a project with Seam 1.2.1 and Trinidad 1.0.1 on JBoss AS 4.2.0, with the normal Jars required and I put adf-facelets.jar in the WEB-INF/lib ... I needed this jar to works my project. I have a only question, this Jar is free for use or is a propietary library, because I don't see this Jar in the MyFaces / Trinidad distribution ?.  Thanks !!.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060224#4060224

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060224