[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - portlet with eCommerce style assets

lionelp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 4 02:37:54 EDT 2007

Does JBoss Portal support some kind of concept of assets with cms type functionality.

I need to create a e-commerce style portlet that allows a user to choose two products see the total cost and buy.

Each product would have a number of attributes such as description, features etc.

Its not that complicated. I could just store the products in the database but I need to allow admin users to edit the description and feature list with a similar approach to cms module where you get a wysiwyg edit and approval work flow.

Any thoughts on how this can be done in JBoss Portal?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060243#4060243

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060243