[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: StackOverflow in deployment

charlieparker2k7 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 4 04:31:55 EDT 2007

no, i've not resolved the problem. I've traied to chage metod AOPClassPool.getResourceName: for replace special chars i don't use replaceAll but a custom method but now the stacktrace error is:

at javassist.ClassPool.get0(ClassPool.java:433)
	at javassist.ClassPool.get(ClassPool.java:413)
	at org.jboss.aop.deployment.ScopedJBossClassPool.getCached(ScopedJBossClassPool.java:185)
	at javassist.ClassPool.get0(ClassPool.java:433)
	at javassist.ClassPool.get(ClassPool.java:413)

I think that the cause of errors is the large number of class. I've a project with, more or less, 400 classes. Also you ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060286#4060286

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060286