[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM or pages.xml overloading / extending / composition

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 4 04:41:15 EDT 2007

"utiba_davidr" wrote : Does this mean that there is not as yet a solution to my problem? Yes

"utiba_davidr" wrote : Or does it mean I should tackle my problem differently in the mean time?Yes

"utiba_davidr" wrote :  If so, would you be able to kindly provide an example of how you would tackle based on the following scenario:Sorry, would take to much of my private time to investigate this, maybe someone else can help out

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060292#4060292

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060292