[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: user's group

brownfielda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 4 08:25:29 EDT 2007

Two things tripped me up when I was starting on this.  First make sure to put the security-role-ref stuff into your portlet.xml.  You can find the details about this in the section 20.3 of the portlet spec.

Also, make sure to use the actual role names, not the displayed ones.  The defaults are Admin and User.  If you ever get confused about these again and you have access to the underlying database, spit out the contents of the jbp_roles table.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060414#4060414

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060414