[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Writing WS client returning complex object

GenesisD do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 4 10:43:57 EDT 2007

Hi davideling,

i was reading this thread 'cause i'have the same problems of andra.

Now, it seems that we must produce this artifacts to consume the service, but it is not so clear if we must use wsconsume or wsprovide (in relation to the fact we wrote service class befor wsdl and not the inverse)?

Then, artifacts are needed to the client to use TestClass objects, or are needed to the service for correct working?

TestClass class needs some additional annotation?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060500#4060500

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060500