[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: process instance and groups

petia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 4 11:01:36 EDT 2007

An idea: check the spelling of the group. You use plural form. In version 3.2.1 there is a predefined group called user (singular form).
If it does not work test

This worked in version 3.1.2, unfortunately only if there was one member defined with the specified member/role. It did not worked if there were several members in the group with the same role (i.e. the member part of the expression above). The assignment data was stored in the database, but the web interface did not support the pooling of offered tasks by the user.
Good luck! I am interested in the same issue and if you get group distribution working I will appreciate if you could share your solution.
Kind regards, Petia

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060510#4060510

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060510