[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Redirect after logout

julien@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 4 20:54:18 EDT 2007

I see what you mean. What you don't have is a way to create the proper sign out URL ?

"maiky" wrote : I can redirect but I want redirect after logout. with no new clic.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060616#4060616

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060616