[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - JBoss 4.2.0 web service not exposing getters

pixel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 04:24:32 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have what I hope is a fairly simple problem, and I suspect I am just missing something obvious.  I have a web service with a method which returns a POJO containing Strings, longs and booleans.  I can access the variables directly if I set @XmlAccessorType(XmlAccessType.FIELD), but I can't get the service to expose the getters.  Is this possible, as I want some logic in the getters.

Web Service

  | @Stateless
  | @WebContext(contextRoot="/web-services", secureWSDLAccess=false)
  | @WebService(name="MobileUpdate", serviceName = "MobileUpdate")
  | @SOAPBinding(style = SOAPBinding.Style.RPC)
  | public class MobileUpdateService {
  | 	@WebMethod
  | 	public MobileConfigResponse getConfig( String msisdn ) {
  | 		return new MobileConfigAction().act( msisdn );
  | 	}
  | }

Returned POJOs

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060696#4060696