[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Sibling process executions

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 07:32:49 EDT 2007

By "sibling" do you mean "fire and forget" - that is, the first process starts the second and then doesn't wait for it or communicate with it again?

If so, then:
 - it's not modeled at all, but,
 - it's really easy to write an ActionHandler that will do this.  If you want, the name of the subprocess can be in the parent process (though I don't think the graphical designer will do this yet - I think you'll have to hand-edit the XML).

Check out the examples, tutorials, wiki, etc.  Above all, read the User Guide... then read it again.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060757#4060757

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060757