[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Refresh values in HAJNDI object

comincho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 11:34:28 EDT 2007

The trouble was the "Lookup" object. It was not working well. As this was an internal developed object, I replaced the lookup by this code that I found in "SACHA LABOUREY, BILL BURKE The JBoss Group JBoss AS Clustering" book.
Properties p = new Properties();
p.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory"); p.put(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES, "jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");
p.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "localhost:1100"); // HA-JNDI port.
initialContext = new InitialContext(p);

then I do
initialContext.bind()...
initialContext.rebind()...