[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - BaseSeamTest - unnecessary depencency on JBoss Embedded?

ASavitsky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 15:24:07 EDT 2007

I noticed that the org.jboss.seam.mock.BaseSeamTest has some references to what it seems to be JBoss Embedded:

import org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException;
  | import org.jboss.embedded.Bootstrap;
  | << snip >>
  |    protected void startJbossEmbeddedIfNecessary() throws DeploymentException, IOException {
  |       if ( !started ) {
  |          Bootstrap bootstrap = Bootstrap.getInstance();
  |          bootstrap.bootstrap();
  |          << snip >>
  |       }
  |    }

Is this intentional? As a result, SeamTest refuses to start (throws ClassNotFoundException) unless JBoss Embedded is present. When I removed the above method, SeamTest executed normally in a standalone environment, so there's no real dependency there.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061002#4061002

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061002