[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Multiple web apps in single ear

nakhnoukh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 18:33:45 EDT 2007

Hi,

I want to have multiple wars in a single ear.  The two web apps both reference classes in a shared jar.

My login page (using seam identity) comes up for both, but when I attempt to login to either web app I get two "Conversion Error" messages.  Unfortunately there are no errors in the server log.

Has anyone seen this?  Or more importantly has anyone successfully deployed multiple WARs to a single Seam EAR?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061060#4061060

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061060