[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: FacesMessages living beyond notLoggedIn Event

shane.bryzak@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 22:12:10 EDT 2007

By default, Seam does not intercept the notLoggedIn event.  However, faces messages are conversation scoped, and if you've hooked up redirect.captureCurrentView to this event in your components.xml (as I'm guessing) then this might explain it.  I suggest putting a breakpoint in org.jboss.seam.faces.Redirect.captureCurrentView() and watch what happens to the conversation context here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061089#4061089

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061089