[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Simple Socket Server (TEXT)?

hurzeler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 22:34:47 EDT 2007

Thanks again for all the help. I found that setting the flag  -Djboss.remoting.pre_2_0_compatible=true on the server works great for the socket server but one has to set this flag as well on remote clients if they want to do a JNDI lookup on the InitialContext.

One other question that cam up was how and where do we close the socket ofter the socket client has been served and sent a result back?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061092#4061092

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061092