[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Deploying JBPM on Weblogic 8.1 - Second try

mailinator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 04:07:26 EDT 2007

Hi
is anyone here to help on that subject ?
I don't understand at all how to get jbpm working on weblogic.
I have successfully intalled the jbpm entreprise.ear on Jboss 4.0.2.Ga with an oracle database. Everythiing seems up and running.
Now i would like to do it on weblogic because it is the servers that my company uses and i have to work on them.
Could someone please mind helping me ?
If u can give some informations regarding how to use that enterprise.ear to get started with jbpm on weblogic, i would be thrilled.
My version of weblogic is 8.1.

Best thoughts,

O.M.

PS : I already posted on the first thread but cant wait to read you so i created a new thread for visibility.
If this isn't the way it works here feel free to let me know.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061138#4061138

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061138