[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: #{taskInstance} is null on Notify='yes'

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 05:18:55 EDT 2007

"james_hays at mac.com" wrote : Yes, I did.  The tests dealing with Mail failed.  This from from CVS on 5/25/2007.  I updated CVS to 6/6/2007 and it is still failing.

  | anonymous wrote :
  |   | junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
  |   | at org.jbpm.mail.TaskMailTest.testTaskInstanceNotification(TaskMailTest.java:78)
  |   |
  | anonymous wrote :
  |   | junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
  |   | at org.jbpm.mail.TaskMailTest.testTaskInstanceReminder(TaskMailTest.java:140)
  |   |

  | I'm not 100% sure this isn't a local issue, though my symantic filter is saying that the email address I'm sending to is invalid or null.  Which is the same issue I was having when I first posted.

James, were you able to run these tests in the meantime? On my box they give green light. If you are able to run them and the issue still remains we have to dig deeper.

Regards,
Koen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061169#4061169

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061169