[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deploying to Weblogic 8.1

syngolis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 05:26:22 EDT 2007

I didnt' have my project desktop right here...but i'll try:

The datasource is specified in you hibernate.cfg.xml. It should be JbpmDS out-of-the-box. In your weblogic-console you can add a datasource with the connection parameters to you db.

In hibernate.cfg.xml you can choose between CMT and JTA transactions. I think in standard case, JTA is used. There should be something like JBossTransactionManager set--> change the word JBoss to Weblogic.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061175#4061175

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061175