[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: jboss-spring.xml beans location

loumaus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 07:20:03 EDT 2007

thanks for the help alesj ...

I was setting up a prototype to investigate if a spring application which resides and runs in a catalina container could be easily moved and embedded into a plain jboss application server .

Development and testing of services in tomcat environment is faster and easier as in jboss.

The services would have been migrated into the jboss using your deployer and accessed using injection in stateless session beans.

As the way I wanted things to work ( spring deployed package accepts additional bean definition files, recognizes them and can use them in runtime ) does not work, I think I have to stop the evaluation.

Anyways .. thanks for your help and congrats for this impressive approach to embed spring into jboss

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061226#4061226

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061226