[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - connection factory to remote queue

dlgrasse do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 09:20:35 EDT 2007

  I'm trying to connect to a remote JBoss queue from within a web application (also running in JBoss).  The closest documentation I've found regarding this is http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=HowDoIConfigureAnMDBToTalkToARemoteQueue, but I'm not using EJBs.  If that is the final answer, I could sure use some clarification on how to configure those xml snippets and exactly where they go and how to reference the queue.

  What I have expected to find is something telling me how to configure a connection factory that points to a remote location, and then in my code to reference that factory by its JNDI name and specify the remote "queue/<queue name>" value, just as I would do for a local queue.
  Am I thinking about this correctly?  Any direction would be appreciated.

dlgrasse

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061295#4061295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061295