[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Automatic table creation

georgesberscheid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 11:34:24 EDT 2007

Right, that's the theory. The database was empty at first. The tables were created the first time I deployed the beans.

If I change the entity beans, the tables are not modified at redeployment. SQL Exceptions are thrown instead when the data is accessed because the schema doesn't match. But that doesn't matter because I don't change my beans.

I'm just wondering why it says that the tables do not exist if it has just created them in the previous deployment.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061363#4061363

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061363