[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - JNDI Netbeans Error

kabirb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 13:44:31 EDT 2007

Hi

I have been working on a minor EJB 3 project. My project consists of a couple entities with One to Many relationships. In the initial phase of the project I worked with one set of entities. I got everything working. I think added the rest of the entities and started working on the servlets.

And now the error pops out of no where!
java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: VeterinaryInformationSystem not bound

VeterinaryInformationSystem is the name of the project.
I have added java:/DefautDS to the persistent file.
My lookup is as follows
return (ImmunizationEntityFacadeLocal) c.lookup("VeterinaryInformationSystem/ImmunizationEntityFacade/local");

I have tried everything to fix it but it just won't come right. This look up worked before so I don't understand how it can suddenly stop working!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061415#4061415

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061415