[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Multiple persistence strategies in jbossMQ

justinmiller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 13:51:53 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | You can then choose which destinations are really persisted when you deploy them
  | http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ConfigTopic
  | e.g.
  | Code:
  |

  |     <depends optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager
  |     <depends optional-attribute-name="SecurityManager">jboss.mq:service=SecurityManager
  |

  |     <!-- HERE -->
  |     true

If I use the NullPersistenceManager with a delegate, and set InMemory=false, will it still perform message softening?

Ideally, here's the situation I want:

For all queues and topics, I want both message persistence and softening. For select queues, I just want the message softening, but not persistence.

The wiki leads me to believe that this configuration isn't possible.

Any way I can achieve this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061418#4061418

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061418