[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - correct use of processAction and doView

sudarshanacharya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 16:44:16 EDT 2007

While processing the data in processAction(), I catch an error. How do I transfer that error message to doView() so that I can render my jsp page?
I don't want to put every of the error message in session, to make them available to doView or jsp.

In broader terms, how do you guys do error handling in processAction? I am not getting something right there.

Any suggestions or coding samples will be highly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061473#4061473

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061473