[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Concurrent Processing using Fork in synchronous manner

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 18:16:42 EDT 2007

Good catch Ed, that was what I was trying to suggest.

You are right that there can be and most likely will be situations where this error will still occur and as you know some interesting discussions take place. I'm trying to get this high on the list of 'issues' and you do a good job in this by urging people to vote.

Still, people should know that there are still good and wrong ways to do things.

My latin is not that good but I think that with my Dutch, English, French, German and little Spanish that I do know I tend to agree :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061506#4061506

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061506