[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Can't get registration sample running on Glassfish

vimalkansal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 7 09:57:35 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have created an enterprise project in Netbeans to build and deploy the registration sample shipped with seam 2.0. My project deploys without any error but when I try accessing the URL,  I see 404 and the browser url looks like http://localhost:8080/registration-war/debug.seam?conversationId=1

Can somebody help me. I wonder if there is anyway I can post/submit my netbeans project directory?

TIA

Vimal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061594#4061594

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061594