[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM 3.2.1 and App Server (AS) 4.2 - Web Console

burrsutter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 7 11:04:13 EDT 2007

I'll try to clearly specify my steps for the next person who will wish to attempt this trick. My ultimate goal is to make the console with with the jBPM embedded in the ESB 4.2 but for now I'm just shooting for AS 4.2.

- Plain vanilla AS 4.2 instance (no Messaging, no ESB, etc)
- jBPM 3.2.1 jPDL Suite download

1) Copied jbpm-console.war from the jbpm-jpdl-3.2.1\server\server\jbpm\deploy directory to my AS 4.2 default\deploy directory
2) removed the JSF & EI jars from the WAR's WEB-INF\lib
3) Copied jboss-backport-concurrent.jar from the jbpm-jpdl-3.2.1\server\server\jbpm\lib to my AS 4.2 server\default\lib directory
4) Copied jbpmDB.* from jbpm-jpdl-3.2.1\server\server\jbpm\data\hypersonic to
AS 4.2 server\default\data\hypersonic directory
Note: also tried building the schema by using the sql scripts found in jbpm-jpdl-3.2.1\db
5) Copied jbpm-ds.xml from jbpm-jpdl-3.2.1\server\server\jbpm\deploy to
AS 4.2 server\default\deploy
6) Start the AS instance via "run" from the bin directory.
7) Dig through the server.log to find:

  | ERROR [org.hibernate.proxy.pojo.BasicLazyInitializer] Javassist Enhancement failed: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.log.TaskAssignLog
  | java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

So I need to modify the Hibernate related items in the jbpm-console.war it seems.

Or perhaps this is just going down the wrong path all together?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061603#4061603

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061603