[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Can't get registration sample running on Glassfish

vimalkansal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 7 14:24:40 EDT 2007

Thanks Gavin. I have already tried jee5 and it works perfectly well. Based on Jee5 I am trying to get registration one going. I have finally reached the stage where I am not getting any exception/error but the application is straighaway serving the .xhtml file i.e on my screen I see strings like Name: Real Name: PAssword:  instaed of labels followed by text fields. I am not sure why the .xhtml files are not getting translated. Can you please throw some light on it? Basically I just want to get comfortable with seam as quickly as possible in Glassfish environment as I intend to use seam in one of my major projects.

Regards

Vimal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061630#4061630

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061630