[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problem sourcing jbpm.jpdl.mysql.sql

remon_sherin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 8 04:29:09 EDT 2007

Hi all,
 I have a problem in sourcing jbpm.jpdl.mysql.sql of JBPM 3.2/3.2.1 on mysql 5.
 When I try to source it, mysql displays this error

  | ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'alter table JBPM_ACTION drop foreign key FK_ACTION_EXPTHDL
  | alter table JBPM_ACTI' at line 2

I found in previous posts that removing the alter statements could be useful, so, I removed 'em, but still have some errors:

  | #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'create table JBPM_BYTEARRAY (ID_ bigint not null auto_increment, NAME_ varchar(2' at line 2

Any solution?
Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061662#4061662

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061662