[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss failing to start with Wrong database file version erro

ejbengine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 8 05:54:55 EDT 2007

I'm running jboss-4.0.5.GA  and when I try to start the server , I get the following error message :

anonymous wrote : [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss:service=Hypersonic,database=localDB
  | java.sql.SQLException: Wrong database file version
  | 	at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcUtil.sqlException(Unknown Source)
  | 	at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcConnection.(Unknown Source)
  | 	at org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver.getConnection(Unknown Source)
  | 	at org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver.connect(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)

and

anonymous wrote : 11:10:49,849 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:

> [...]

What could be causing this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061672#4061672

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061672