[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - using LDAP with Seam security framework

fzaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 8 10:00:33 EDT 2007

Hi,
According to section 20.1 of book "JBoss Seam Simplicity and Power Beyond Java" somebody could use an LDAP server for authentication needs.
I am wondering if anybody has used an LDAP server with Seam security framework, and if can he/she give me an example.
By the way, which open-source LDAP server is preferred to use with Seam?

I know this is not a pure seam question. Sorry about that.
Thanks a lot

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061717#4061717

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061717