[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: best way of using application scope constants?

enzhao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 8 19:06:15 EDT 2007

Hi bkroeger,

I am now having exactly the same problem like yours (got "failed to lazily initialize ...." since the entities in the list have their own collections and their collections would be implicitely modified in other stateful beans in my application,  not from this dataStore bean...I got rid of this exception with a Foo foo2 = entityManager.merge(foo), but it's so incredibly costly because there are over 7000 foos in the list....)  I'll try out jazir1979's recommendation soon. Have you got your code work in a reasonably performant way? Please let me know! Thanks!

Regards,
Ellen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061787#4061787

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061787