[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Can JBoss AOP do dynamic weaving on J2EE application?

vola do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 8 20:59:21 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I've just done "injboss" example of the tutorial. In this example, the weaving for the J2EE application happens at loadtime.

And in the "dynamic AOP" example of the tutorial, I learned that JBoss can do dynamic weaving on normal JAVA application.

So, my question is if JBoss AOP can do dynamic weaving on J2EE application?

If it is possible, what should I do to let my J2EE application be prepared to be weaved? (using "prepare" like in "dynamic AOP" example"?) And, is that anything I need to be aware to make the weaving go through?

If it is not possible, does JBoss AOP have any other feature that can let me effect my J2EE application at runtime? That is, change the AOP aspect at runtime.

Thank you very much!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061797#4061797

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061797