[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: RichFaces : sample for ajax jsf portlet provided

thomas.heute@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 9 03:41:05 EDT 2007

I answered previously but here again ;)

JBoss AS 4.2.0 is the recommended AS (I know, we bundled with 4.0.5 but that was a small mistake but is consistent with the RCs version of JBoss Portal).

That said:
- JBoss Forums runs out of the box on 4.0.5 only
- WSRP requires a WS upgrade if you are running on 4.0.5, it will work out of the box with 4.2.0
- You should know that JBoss AS 4.0.5 ships myFaces implementation of JSF while JBoss 4.2.0 ships the Sun RI implementation
- JBoss AS 4.2 has EJB3 included

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061834#4061834

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061834