[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: connection factory to remote queue

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 9 05:06:00 EDT 2007

"dlgrasse" wrote :
  | 1) tried it with almost verbatim what they show
  | remote-queues-service.xml:
  | <server>
  |   |     <mbean code='org.jboss.jms.jndi.JMSProviderLoader'
  |   |            name='jboss.mq:service=JMSProviderLoader,name=JMSProvider'
  |   |     >
  |   |         <attribute name='ProviderName'>DefaultJMSProvider</attribute>
  |   |

  | result:
  | Trying to install an already registered mbean: jboss.mq:service=JMSProviderLoader,name=JMSProvider

Is this really that hard to understand? There is already is an MBean
with that name in jms-ds.xml, you need to use a different name (or remove
the other one).

e.g. The first example on the link I posted  uses the following naming scheme:

  | <mbean code="org.jboss.jms.jndi.JMSProviderLoader" name="jboss.mq:service=JMSProviderLoader,name=RemoteMQProvider,server=Whatever">
  |     <attribute name="ProviderName">WhateverJMSProvider</attribute>

It's all explained in the docs (see the section describing the identities):
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ConfigJMSProvider

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061858#4061858

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061858