[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: 3.2.1 web console does not work under jboss 4.0.5

gogoasa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 9 11:26:06 EDT 2007

Hi, thanks for your concern. I had read the wiki page you mention, still I personally find that it is saner to enable isolation for the whole appserver than to have a particular deployment descriptor specifying so.

In fact I did eventually succeed in making the console work. The problem I identified is that my JBoss 4.0.5 zip came by default with no classpath isolation which caused Tomcat's jsf implementation(1.1) to be loaded first.

That is my understanding, anyway. It is true that even with a shared classloader, the war classloader should function in a special way, prioritizing the WEB-INF/lib jars.

Still, changing that options made things work for me which is kind of all that I want :)

Special note for people interested : the 3.2.0 web console works with 3.2.1 jBPM, you just need to change in web.xml the roles (they have been renamed).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062034#4062034

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062034