[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Nullpointer Exception while accessing Seam Component

DavidNavara do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 9 16:11:13 EDT 2007

I had a similar problem with Seam 2.0.0 Beta. There is a seam-drools example within the package which doesn't work and ends also with NullPointerException in ConversationInterceptor.beginNavigation method.

The point is that the namespace of JBPM tags in components.xml changed.

Old components.xml section:

  |     <core:jbpm>
  |         <core:pageflow-definitions>
  |             <value>pageflow.jpdl.xml</value>
  |         </core:pageflow-definitions>
  |     </core:jbpm>

New components.xml section:

  |     <bpm:jbpm>
  |         <bpm:pageflow-definitions>
  |             <value>pageflow.jpdl.xml</value>
  |         </bpm:pageflow-definitions>
  |     </bpm:jbpm>

Even if I read Seam documentation, I overlooked the little change and spent some hours tracing it why the JBPM doesn't load.

David Navara

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062132#4062132

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062132