[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deploying to Weblogic 8.1

mailinator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 03:31:46 EDT 2007

Hi,
can someone tell me how to set up the authentication part for the jbpm console on weblogic 8.1 ?

I suspect that i need a realm with the informations of my oracle database.
But so far i didn't succed. Im' stuck at the part where i have to tell to weblogic using JBPM_ID_USER for authenticating users etc ... I cant find where to do that.

Can someone confirm that thats the good process ? and how to do it ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

O.M.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062262#4062262