[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: update DataModel values

rapowder do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 05:46:08 EDT 2007

Ops, I didn't see your answer...
To refresh the list I load again the page from a menu where I can select the type of item to show:

  | 			<t:dataList layout="unorderedList" value="#{itemClassList}" var="ic">
  | 				<s:link value="#{ic.label}" action="#{itemClasses.selectItemClass}"/>
  | 			</t:dataList>

where selectItemClass() is just a method that returns the item list page from a stateful bean with scope SESSION:

  |     @DataModel("itemClassList")
  |      private List<MItemClass> itemClassList;
  |
  |     @DataModelSelection("itemClassList")
  |     @Out(required=false)
  | 	private MItemClass itemClass;
  |
  |     public String selectItemClass() {
  |         return "show_items";
  |     }

the itemClass is injected in the item list bean..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062332#4062332

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062332