[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Incremental 'hot' deployment problem

damianharvey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 09:37:33 EDT 2007

Sorry to keep dumping on this thread.

I've generated a new project and tried the same there. It works on the generated EntityHomes however when I dump in all of my classes with their numerous bijections I still have errors - specifically this one:

  | java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: value of context variable is not an instance of the component bound to the context variable: vesselHome

At no point had I called a page that references vesselHome.

Thanks,

D.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062438#4062438

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062438